1. Do you have a favorite author?
I have favorite authors in every genre that I prefer. There's Paulo Coelho, Charlaine Harris, Dan Brown, Rachel Caine, Chuck Palahnuik, and lots more.
2. What are your favorite genres?
YA, paranormal romance, urban fantasy, chick lit, sci-fi fantasy, metaphysics, mystery & thriller, and fiction. Oh and occasional Erotica.
3. Least favorite genre?
Futuristic, religious and estreme Sci-Fis
4. What fictional character are you secretly in love with?
Sad to say that I am one of those girl who swoon when I read about Edward Cullen (I don't like the Edward movie though). Then there is Eric Northman from Souther Vampire Mysteries, Shane from Morganville Vamps, and Mr. Darcy :)
5. What genre would you like to read more of but don’t?
Chicklit. I use to love them but lately the vampires get all my attention.
6. What was your favorite book when you were 10 years old?
I'll never forget it. Bloodline by Sidney Sheldon. that's when i started reading seriously.
7. What books are on your wish list right now?
Wow. I have a lot but let me list the important ones
Top of my list: Asetian Bibile
The Pace by Shelena Shorts (she's new and the blurb is intriguing)
Angel Star by Jennifer Murgia (coming next year)
Temptest Rising by Nicole Peeler
Fallen by Lauren Kate
Firespell by Chloe Neill
So what about you? What book is on your wish list that you are dying to get?