A romantic tale of vampires and magic from award-winning author L.D. Harkrader
Flanders Lane is tired of being protected by her Uncle Anatole. After years of studying magic in the back of his bookshop, she's ready for an adventure of her own. Then one day, strange things start happening. A burglar breaks into the butcher's shop, stealing nothing, but leaving the floors sparkling clean. Soon the seamstress's apprentice vanishes on her way home, leaving behind only a shoe still laced at the top. And then worst of all, Uncle Anatole disappears. That night, a young vampire hunter named Pascoe knocks urgently on the bookshop door. Pascoe insists there is a vampire lurking in nearby Blakely Hall. Flanders looks deep into Pascoe's gorgeous eyes and finds herself agreeing to help him. As Flanders tracks the vampire, her feelings for Pascoe grow until she stumbles upon a secret that turns everything she thought she knew about Pascoe--and herself--upside down.
The ARC Tour rules:
- You must be a follower of this blog.
- You must email me ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) when you receive the ARC.
- You will have ONE WEEK to read the ARC before you must mail it off to the next person.
- You must get Delivery Confirmation and email me the confirmation number.
- You will have ONE WEEK from the date you mail the ARC to post your review.
- You must post your review on your blog or any of these sites (Goodreads, Library Thing, Barnes & Noble, Amazon.com, etc.). Email me the links to your reviews and I will link to you.
- The last person on the tour must mail the ARC back to me.
- By registering for the ARC tour, you agree not to scan/copy/digitize the ARC and respect author copyright.
*SIGNS UP CLOSED*
A Romantic Heart