My name is Patricia and I am the reviewer here at Peace Love and Reviews.
I've been reviewing books since 2009, was in hiatus for a year and a half and now I am back.
I started reading when I was in 4th grade. The kick off series was Sweet Valley High and when I felt like I need to move on to other genres, I started raiding my sisters' book shelf. I was then introduced to Sidney Sheldon, R.L Stein, Stephen King and Anne Rice. Most of them were inappropriate for my age but the country where I grew up, was not really big on enforcing these rules. I turned out ok, I think.
KIDS! Do not follow my foot steps. Read something suitable for your age.
Aside from being a book addict, I am also a huge fan of movies and music. But that is another story.
I used to think that only chicklit and mystery can interest me, but now, I would read whatever piques my interest.
This is me.
This is my eReader
RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME or MY BLOG:
1. Over the weekend, my friends and I went camping.
2. I finished reading Enclave while at camping. I can't put it down.
3. I am still whining about not making it to BEA.
4. I realized that this year is the year of the dystopian novel. (I know I am late)
5. I'd love a recommendation on what books I missed last year.
6. I have a contest for $50.00 Amazon Gift Card
7. I am trying to read only 1 book a day instead of 2, so I can focus when I am at work.
8. I love my book blogger friends.
9. My favorite author this month is Chloe Neill and Ann Aguirre.
10. My blog needs a revamp design.
11. I still prefer a hard copy of the book instead of an eBook.
12. One of the reasons why I took break from school is so I could read a lot of books again. DO NOT TELL my husband!
13. I am 12 weeks preggers.
This is our family dog Sumo.
He is our living, breathing, pooping and peeing stuff animal.
We love him like a baby should be love.
This is my son, Gavyn with Sumo.
And this is me and my hubby.